Preston Wall Bookcase Sets
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Create the perfect storage solution in the nursery or playroom. These modular pieces are built with beautiful proportions, paneled doors and sturdy shelving that can accommodate everything from media equipment to books and toys.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Our Simply White laquered pieces are crafted from rubberwood, MDF and anegre wood veneers with polished pulls and hardware finished in zinc.
- The White Oak finish is crafted from solid poplar, oak veneers, rubberwood and MDF.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Simply White is signature clean and flat-white finish. It is applied by hand in multiple steps.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Cord cut outs on bottom of hutch keep your charging cables neat and tidy.
- Both Hutch Bookcase and Cabinet Base each have two adjustable shelves to organize as you see fit.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
- Spot Clean.
- Available in one Preston bookcase hutch and one cabinet base.
- Also available in two Preston bookcase hutches and two cabinet bases.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 31" wide x 17" deep x 30" high
- Shelf (2): 26.25" wide x 16" deep x 1'' thick
- Weight: 88 pounds
- Overall: 31" wide x 17" deep x 45" high
- Shelf (2): 29" wide x 13.5" deep x 1" thick
- Weight: 74 pounds
Cabinet Base and Bookcase Hutch Set
- Overall: 31" wide x 17" deep x 75" high
Cabinet Base (2) and Bookcase Hutch (2) Set
- Overall: 62" wide x 17" deep x 75" high
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.