Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Sleek and modern style make this desk a welcome addition to your child's art or homework space. A broad surface area and two drawers, it's as functional as it is fashionable.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of poplar, rubberwood, prima vera veneer, and MDF.
- Drawer features English dovetail joinery, and waxed wooden glides that ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stop keeps drawer securely in place.
- Expertly constructed with mortise-and-tenon and tongue-and-groove joinery for high quality structural integrity.
- Features nylon glides with levelers for even stability on uneven floors.
- Hardwood frame is kiln-dried to prevent warping or bowing.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Desk equipped with two roomy drawers; knobs finished in brushed pewter.
- Desk intended for stand-alone use or can be configured to sit with the Preston Wall System.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Desk: 45" wide x 17" deep x 30" high
- Assembly required.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 45" wide x 17" deep x 30" high
- Drawer Interior (2): 13" wide x 18.25" deep x 4" high
- Open Space For Chair: 14" wide x 42" deep x 23.75" high
- Weight: 53 pounds
- To maintain the quality of your wood furniture, do not expose it to direct sunlight or excessive temperatures; extreme changes in humidity can cause warping.
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Use a non–silicone and non–wax polish; do not use soap, water or wax.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.