Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Create the perfect storage solution for any room - bedroom, nursery, playroom and more! These modular pieces are built with beautiful proportions, paneled doors and sturdy shelving that can accommodate everything from media equipment to books and trophies.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Simply White pieces are expertly crafted from solid rubberwood, anegre wood veneers and MDF (medium density fibreboard), an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures structural integrity over time.
- The White Oak finish is crafted from solid poplar, oak veneers, rubberwood and MDF.
- Masterfully crafted with mortise-and-tenon construction, and tongue-and-groove joinery for structural integrity.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Both finishes are detailed with brushed nickel hardware.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Our Storage Wall System is designed to fit a variety of our bins and baskets, including the Canvas Lidded Storage, Emory Basket, Sabrina Medium Basket, Small Rope Storage, Medium and Large Quinn Basket and Metal Storage (sold separately).
- Bookcase Tower is designed with 4 adjustable shelves and features wire management cutouts.
- Bookcase Tower is compatible with other modular components of the Preston Wall Systems including the Cabinet/Bookcase Hutches, Cabinet/Media Bases, and the Media Bridge.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
- Some assembly required.
- Overall: 20" wide x 17" deep x 75" high
- Shelf (4): 17.75" wide x 15.5" deep x 1" thick
- Weight: 100 pounds
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.