Premium Rug Pads
Find & Pick a Store
- Populating store list please wait.
There are no stores within miles of you.
Try entering a new location or adjusting the distance.
Prices and promotions may vary in stores. We make every effort to give you current product availability information, but our store inventory is always changing so an item's availability cannot be guaranteed.
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
A bit thicker and plusher than our standard rug pad, our Premium Recycled Rug Pads provide extra padding underfoot and prevent rugs from sliding on all floor types.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Nonskid pad prolongs the life of your rug as it cuts back the friction between the rug and the floor.
- Creates an extra comfort layer to make use a bit softer.
- Keeps rugs smooth and flat, making vacuuming easier.
- Helps protect your floor or carpet from spills.
- Helps rug stay in place.
- Lightweight and pliable.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Made of 100% recycled fibers.
- Face is 100% recycled polyester; back is 70% natural rubber, 30% synthetic rubber.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rug Pad is recommended with all of Pottery Barn Kids Rugs (sold separately); combine or cut pads to fit your rug size.
- Easily trimmed with household scissors.
- Crafted in America from domestic and imported materials.
- For more information regarding construction and care, view our Rugs Glossary.
- 3' wide x 5' long (33" wide x 56" long); weight: 6 pounds
- 5' x 8' (58" wide x 90" long); weight: 13 pounds
- 5' diameter (58" diameter); weight: 8 pounds
- 8' wide x 10' long (90" wide x 114" long); weight: 28 pounds
- Thickness: approximately 0.5"
- Vacuum on a high setting as needed.
- Dry-clean only.
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.