Premium Rug Pads
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
A bit thicker and plusher than our standard rug pad, our Premium Recycled Rug Pads provide extra padding underfoot and prevent rugs from sliding on all floor types.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Nonskid pad prolongs the life of your rug as it cuts back the friction between the rug and the floor.
- Creates an extra comfort layer to make use a bit softer.
- Keeps rugs smooth and flat, making vacuuming easier.
- Helps protect your floor or carpet from spills.
- Helps rug stay in place.
- Lightweight and pliable.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Made of 100% recycled fibers.
- Face is 100% recycled polyester; back is 70% natural rubber, 30% synthetic rubber.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rug Pad is recommended with all of Pottery Barn Kids Rugs (sold separately); combine or cut pads to fit your rug size.
- Easily trimmed with household scissors.
- Crafted in America from domestic and imported materials.
- For more information regarding construction and care, view our Rugs Glossary.
- Dimensions & Care
- 3' wide x 5' long (33" wide x 56" long); weight: 6 pounds
- 5' x 8' (58" wide x 90" long); weight: 13 pounds
- 5' diameter (58" diameter); weight: 8 pounds
- 8' wide x 10' long (90" wide x 114" long); weight: 28 pounds
- Thickness: approximately 0.5"
- Vacuum on a high setting as needed.
- Dry-clean only.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.