west elm x pbk Washed Tencel® Baby Bedding
- Fair Trade
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Add a shimmering look to your baby’s sleep space with the so-soft Washed TENCEL® baby bedding. Thought-out details like the carefully handcrafted quilt and Corded Cutout Circle Collage Sham with the reversible Jacquard Pillow Cover provide their bed with lasting style and maximum comfort. Plus, with pieces that are hypoallergenic, Oeko-Tex Certified and certified to GOTS, both you and your baby can rest easy at night knowing that their cozy sheets are safe and free of harmful chemicals.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Quilt is expertly stitched by hand.
- Quilt is filled with 100% polyester batting.
- Crib skirt features a metallic print.
- Crib skirt is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts; four-sided skirt fits around the entire crib.
- Crib skirt decking is made of 100% cotton.
- Jacquard Velvet pillow cover reverses to same pattern.
- Jacquard Velvet pillow cover has a zipper closure.
- Corded Cutout Circle Collage Sham is hand embroidered.
- Corded Cutout Circle Collage Sham reverses to solid color and has center envelope closure.
- Crib fitted sheets have elastic around the top and bottom only (rather than the entire edge) for added safety.
- Hypoallergenic to protect against allergens and create a healthy sleep environment.
- Oeko-Tex® Certified: tested in a third-party lab and verified to be free from over 300 harmful substances.
- Crib fitted sheets are certified to GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards): This product meets the gold standard of textile production – it exceeds organic fiber requirements, contains no restricted chemicals and meets strict social responsibility standards.
- Crib fitted sheets are made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Learn more.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Quilt is made of 100% washed TENCEL®. Washed TENCEL® is a natural fiber made from wood pulp. It is 100% bio-degradable, anti-bacterial, has 50% greater moisture absorbency than cotton and offers exceptional comfort in the fabric.
- Quilt and crib fitted sheet is made of 100% TENCEL®. TENCEL® is a natural fiber made from wood pulp. It is 100% bio-degradable, anti-bacterial, has 50% greater moisture absorbency than cotton and offers exceptional comfort in the fabric.
- Crib fitted sheets are made of 100% organic cotton. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilizers.
- Crib skirt is made of 60% cotton and 40% viscose. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish while the cotton/viscose blend provide durability and ultra breathability.
- Jacquard Velvet Pillow Cover is made of 51% rayon and 49% polyester in a cut-velvet jacquard weave. A Rayon and Polyester blend is highly durable, retains it shape and looks great through many years of wear. The fabric resists wrinkles and is easy care.
- Corded Cutout Circle Collage Sham is made of 100% cotton. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultra breathability.
- Both the Pillow Cover and the Sham are yarn-dyed – Fibers are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colors.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for crib use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted crib sheets have elastic around the top and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the crib bumper.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Pillow Covers and pillow insert are sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- Quilt: 36" wide x 50" long
- Crib Skirt: 27.5" wide x 51.5" long; 9.5" drop
- Crib Fitted Sheet: 27.5" wide x 52" long; fits mattresses up to 10" deep
- Jacquard Velvet Pillow Cover: 20" square
- Corded Cutout Circle Collage Sham: 21" wide x 12" high
- Machine wash following vendor recommendations for temperature; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.