Add Your Own Photos
Phoenix Rocker & Ottoman
Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Comfort, meet midcentury cool. This sleek rocking chair combines clean, contemporary design with supreme comfort thanks to plushly padded cushions, straight arm rests and craftsman-style runners. Plenty of shoulder and elbow rooms makes it the perfect place to relax with, feed and snuggle your baby. This piece also boasts recycled materials for eco-friendly design.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted with a solid hardwood frame.
- Wood is kiln-dried to prevent warping.
- Sinuous steel springs are made from 50% recycled steel.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Rocker runners have hand-applied driftwood finish and are removable.
- Eco-friendly thick polyester padding has 18% foam made from soy products and 5% recycled products for the cushion wrap.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 27" wide x 34" deep x 40" high
- Seat: 20.5" wide x 21.5" deep x 20" high
- Arm: 2.25" wide x 21.5" long x 24.5" high
- Rocker Rails: 1.5" wide x 37.5" long x 10.5" high
- Weight: 67 pounds
- Overall: 19.5" wide x 18.5" deep x 18" high
- Weight: 29 pounds
- View content and care for our upholstery and slipcover fabrics.
- How to care for slipcovers and upholstered furniture.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.