Parsons Smart™ Desk
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
The Parsons Smart™ Desk is the ultimate solution for their study space. It features a USB and power strip on one side and a modern floating corner shelf on the other. Simple details and a straightforward design make it versatile so you can easily mix and match it with other furniture.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted from solid poplar, engineered wood and MDF (medium density fiberboard).
- Drawer features English dovetail joinery with side mounted metal glides for smooth motion. Safety stop keeps drawer securely in place.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Finished in a child-safe and water-based paint which provides durability, depth of color and richness to each piece of furniture.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Desk features two fixed corner shelves and a pencil drawer with a silver drawer pull.
- This Smart™ desk also has two built-in electric outlets and USB ports for powering all your devices. Electric outlet is located on the side of the desk, opposite the shelves.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Assembly required.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
- We recommend using an additional surge protector if you are powering any electronics with the desk.
- Spot clean.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 48" wide x 22" deep x 30" high
- Desktop: 48" wide x 22" deep x 3" thick
- Drawer Interior (1): 22" wide x 13" deep x 2" high
- Useable Shelf Space (2): 14.5" wide x 21.5" deep x 1" thick
- Distance between Shelves: 11" high
- Open Space For Chair: 30.5" wide x 27" high
- Legs: 2.5" square, 29.5" high
- Weight: 76.5 pounds
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.