Add Your Own Photos
PacaPod Picos Pack Backpacks
Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
The PacaPod Picos Backpack is our pick for the most practical pack. This functional diaper bag contains an award-winning three-in-one organizing system: A changer pod stores diapers and clothes, a feeder pod has bottle compartments for mealtime and there's also a portable changing pad for diaper changes on the go. It has a water-resistant exterior with a unique front pocket that zips vertically for more storage. While its interior is spacious enough to fit each pod and then some.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Backpack has large and roomy interior which allows for easy storage of necessities plus a tablet or laptop computer area (electronics are not included). Exterior has large pocket to store your cell phone, keys and room to put wet clothes.
- Changer pod includes cushioned, fold-out changing pad, plus bag to put clothes, diapers and other necessities and can easily be hung from stroller handle bars.
- Features feeder pod which keeps the bottles and food at cool temperatures with insulated interior.
- Exterior made of water-resistant 100% polyester.
- Lining is made from 100% polyester.
- Features comfortable carry handle and padded shoulder straps.
- Backpack straps are adjustable.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 11.75" wide x 8.75" deep x 17.5" high
- Heavy-duty nylon zippers and plastic buckles.
- Exterior easily wipes clean.
- Bag is lead-, BPA- and phthalate-free.
- Spot clean.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 11.75" wide x 8.75" deep x 17.5" high
- Feeder Pod: 7" wide x 5.75" deep x 9.75" high
- Changer Pod: 7" wide x 5.75" deep x 9.75" high
- Mini Pod: 3.75" wide x 9.75" high
- Exterior Front Pockets (2): 5.5" wide x 6.5" high
- Changing Pad (open): 16.5" wide x 21.25" high
- Changing Pad (folded): 4.5" wide x 8" high
- Weight: 2.5 pounds
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Blot to remove excess water.
- Air Dry on flat surface.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.