Owlet Smart Sock 2 Baby Monitor
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Track your baby’s heart rate and oxygen levels in a snap! The Owlet Smart Sock 2 Baby Monitor fits snugly around your baby’s foot so checking their vital signs is as easy as checking the Owlet app on your smart phone. Using clinically-proven pulse oximetry, the base station glows green to let you know everything is okay but will notify with lights and sounds if something appears to be wrong. Its app lets you receive notifications and stream their vital signs in real time on your phone for peace of mind.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- The Smart Sock wraps comfortably around your baby’s foot to track heart rate and oxygen levels using clinically-proven pulse oximetry.
- Socks can be worn on either foot. Includes one Smart Sock sensor with 18-hour battery life.
- The base station glows green to let you know everything is okay but will notify with lights and sounds if something appears to be wrong.
- Using Owlet's app, you can receive notifications and stream real-time heart rate and oxygen levels on your phone.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids is proud to offer our Price Match Guarantee on qualified products. All it takes is a call or email and we’ll happily get you the best price. Some exclusions apply, to contact us or learn more, click here.
- Sock fits babies ages 0 to 18 months.
- Requires iOS 8 or higher and Android 4.4 or higher smart phone (not included).
- Connects via bluetooth and has a range up to 100 feet.
- Wifi required for Owlet App. HotSpot wifi NOT recommended.
- Owlet is not an FDA-approved medical device and is not intended to diagnose, treat, mitigate, cure or prevent any disease or condition.
- Spot clean.
- Set includes three fabric smart socks, smart sock sensor, base station, charging cords and Owlet app.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 3.5" wide x 3.5" long x 0.75" thick
- Weight: 1.25 pounds
- Remove the Sock electronics prior to washing.
- Hand wash sock with warm water and mild detergent.
- Rinse thoroughly and lay flat to dry.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.