Owen Storage Desk & Hutch
Just the right amount of rustic, our roomy desk features a broad work space, plenty of storage and substantial drawer pulls that are easy for kids to manage on their own. With a solid hardwood frame, it's a long-lasting, expertly built addition to your child's homework spot.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of solid pine wood, pine veneers and MDF (medium density fiberboard).
- Expertly constructed with mortise-and-tenon and tongue-and-groove joinery for high quality structural integrity.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery and solid beech wood glides which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- Hardwood frame is kiln-dried to prevent warping or bowing.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Desk equipped with three drawers; hardware finished in antique bronze.
- Hutch equipped with two storage cubbies, corkboard back panel and a cutout for routing cords.
- Designed and handcrafted with precise care. Hand-finished and with natural, subtle variations in the wood, no two pieces are exactly alike.
- Features nylon glides with levelers for stability on uneven floors.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Desk: 44.25" wide x 22" deep x 30" high
- Hutch: 42.75" wide x 10" deep x 18" high
- Assembly required.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
- To see our entire collection of Owen furniture and learn more, check out our
- Owen Collection
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 44.25" wide x 22" deep x 30" high
- Upper Side Drawer Interior: 11" wide x 16.75" deep x 3.5" high
- Lower Side Drawer (2): 11" wide x 16.75" deep x 5.5" high
- Clearance Under Desk: 24.25" wide x 21" deep x 28" high
- Weight: 90 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Overall: 42.75" wide x 10" deep x 18" high
- Bottom Side Cubby: 13" wide x 9" deep x 16.25" high
- Top Side Cubby: 13.75" wide x 8" deep x 7" high
- Large Cubby (1): 25.5" wide x 16.25" high
- Weight: 31 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 100 pounds
- To maintain the quality of your wood furniture, do not expose it to direct sunlight or excessive temperatures; extreme changes in humidity can cause warping.
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Use a non–silicone and non–wax polish; do not use soap, water or wax.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $17.50 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made-to-order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.