Owen Extra-Wide Dresser
Rustic and industrial styles meet to create our Owen Collection of bedroom and study furniture. We took the classic iron bed with metal castings at each joint and gave it a casual update with rustic wood planks. A hardworking collection that's built to last for years to come.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from solid reclaimed pine wood.
- Finish is applied by hand in multi-step process, providing durability, richness and depth of color.
- Masterfully crafted with tongue-and-groove joinery for structural integrity.
- All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery, and waxed wooden glides that ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Designed and handcrafted with precise care. Hand-finished and with natural, subtle variations in the wood, no two pieces are exactly alike.
- Features six large drawers that are bluff-cut to look like twelve smaller drawers.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 58" wide x 19.5" deep x 32" high
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
- To see our entire collection of Owen furniture and learn more, check out our Owen Collection
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 58" wide x 19.5" deep x 32" high
- Drawer Interior (6): 23.75" wide x 14.5 deep x 5.75" high
- Legs: 2" square, 2.5" high
- Clearance Under Dresser: 2.5"
- Weight: 143.5 pounds
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Returns
UNLIMITED FLAT RATE DELIVERY
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered with our white glove service for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
- All non-upholstered furniture items will arrive within 7 to 10 business days in most metropolitan areas.**
QUICK SHIP: 2-4 Weeks for in-stock fabrics within the Metropolitan Area
- Quick-Ship items are generally delivered in 2-4 weeks within the Metropolitan area. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
SPECIAL ORDER: 8-10 Weeks, 10+ weeks
- Made to Order items are generally delivered within 8-10 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. There are a few items that will be deliever within 10+ weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.