Nuna ZAAZ™ Highchair
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
This versatile high chair features durable designer details in addition to innovative construction. Expertly built from the ground up, this revolutionary chair from Nuna is a must-have for your baby’s mealtime. Customizable, supportive and exceedingly tested for safety, the ZAAZ™ will grow with your baby without compromising your pre-baby lifestyle. Plus, the gliding lift mechanism and removable tray and arm bar make clean-up a snap!
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Hidden lift mechanism adjusts height easily and lets baby join in at the table.
- Chair evolves from baby to big kid size.
- Removable tray, footrest, and arm bar.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Customize the ZAAZ™ to any size or height.
- Unique air foam cushion fits each chair and pads both small and bigger bottoms.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids is proud to offer our Price Match Guarantee on qualified products. All it takes is a call or email and we’ll happily get you the best price. Some exclusions apply, to contact us or learn more, click here.
- No-crevice design outwits crumbs and cleans up like a dream.
- Removable plastic components are dishwasher safe.
- Recommended for child till they can sit unattended on their own.
- The ZAAZ™ is exceedingly safety tested.
- To see our entire collection of high chairs and learn more, check out our High Chairs Quality Guide
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 19" wide x 24.5" deep x 34.25" high
- Weight: 23 pounds
- Recommended for use for child till they can sit up unaided.
- You can clean the ZAAZ™ high chair and accessories with a damp cloth or a mild detergent.
- We do not recommend using abrasive products or solvents which could damage the material.
- The anodized aluminium legs are maintenance free but will be damaged by impact or scratching.
- Continued and extended exposure to sunlight can change the color of many materials.
- Inspect your ZAAZ™ high chair regularly in order to detect any damage.
- Nuna customer service is happy to help you answer any questions you have regarding replacement parts, product questions, and returns.
- They can be reached 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Eastern standard time on Monday through Friday at 855-686-2872 or email them anytime at email@example.com
- Shipping & Returns
- This item ships directly from our manufacturer so ship times may vary.
- This item is only available to customers within the contiguous 48 states.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.