Nuna TAVO™ Stroller & PIPA™ Lite LX Infant Car Seat Set Travel System
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
This innovative travel system features a modern design and state-of-the-art features that set it apart from other systems. The Nuna TAVO™ stroller features a spacious seat and a removable, protective UPF 50+ canopy with a retractable flip out eyeshade and mesh ventilation panels. It’s created with progressive suspension technology that gives a smooth ride no matter the terrain. With the ability to open the stroller with one hand and collapse it into a compact, flat fold, it makes for super easy transport even when you only have one free hand. This one-click wonder connects with the supersecure Nuna PIPA™ lite lx Infant Car Seat with just a click so baby stays comfortable and safe when they’re on the go! Smart and stylish, this system was created with the busy parent and the ever-growing baby in mind.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Car seat fabrics are made from environmentally friendly Merino wool and Tencel blend. A supersoft and breathable combination for your baby.
- Progressive suspension technology gives a nice, smooth ride.
- Travel system offers four reclining positions which can be adjusted with one hand.
- Ultra lightweight removable car seat weighs under 6 lbs.
- Each piece is designed with simplicity and strength for everyday reliability.
- Removable, oversized & protective UPF 50+ canopy with retractable flip out eyeshade.
- Five or three point anti-loop harness featuring quick click release button.
- Canopy conveniently opens and closes easily with just one hand.
- Simple, one-touch rear wheel braking system.
- Connects directly with the Nuna PIPA™ series car seats with just a click and no adapters needed!
- Super convenient, quick-click fold lock and trolley function when folded.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids is proud to offer our Price Match Guarantee on qualified products. All it takes is a call or email and we’ll happily get you the best price. Some exclusions apply, to contact us or learn more, click here.
- Machine wash seat pad, delicate cycle.
- Base unit remains in car and attaches with rigid LATCH attachments featured on most vehicles or traditional seatbelts.
- Recommended for babies that weigh 4 to 32 pounds and up to 32" tall.
- We recommend fully reading instructions to understand correct installation and care.
- Dimensions & Care
Car Seat and Base
- Overall: 18.5" wide x 20" long x 29" high
- Weight: 19.7 pounds
- Recommended for babies that weigh 4 to 32 pounds and up to 32"
- Overall: 22" wide x 35.5" long x 42.5" high
- Overall Folded: 22" wide x 36.5" long x 18.5" high
- Weight: 24.5 pounds (weight does not include canopy or arm bar)
- Seat Pad is machine washable in cold water, delicate cycle. Hang dry, do not tumble dry or iron.
- Use only a mild detergent and damp cloth for carrier shell and buckles.
- Do not use abrasives or bleach or silicon lubricants as they will attract dirt and grime.
- Store in a cool and dry place when not in use.
- Some fabrics may fade over time, this is normal.
- Regularly check for damaged or worn parts.
- Refer to the care label attached to the fabric for washing and drying instructions.
- Nuna customer service is happy to help you answer any questions you have regarding replacement parts, product questions, and returns.
- They can be reached 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Eastern standard time on Monday through Friday at 855-686-2872 or email them anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipping & Returns
- This item ships directly from our manufacturer so ship times may vary.
- This item is only available to customers within the contiguous 48 states.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.