Nuna PEPP™ next Stroller
Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
From the park to the car to the plane and back, make sure you have the Nuna PEPP™ next Stroller on hand! It features an ultra-compact flat fold that’s easy to open and fold back up. It stands on its own when folded so it’s the perfect space saver. A removable UPF 50+ canopy with an extendable pull-down Dream drape™ shields baby from harmful rays. Pair this smart stroller with the PIPA™ series car seats for an easy transition to and from the car.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Removable UPF 50+ canopy with flip out eyeshade and silent pull down Dream drape™.
- One hand, adjustable calf support.
- Three or five point anti-loop harness, featuring quick click release button.
- Spring suspension technology gives a nice, smooth ride.
- Three position reclining seat allows for plenty of space to sleep or stretch.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids is proud to offer our Price Match Guarantee on qualified products. All it takes is a call or email and we’ll happily get you the best price. Some exclusions apply, to contact us or learn more, click here.
- Folds flat and wheels behind like a piece of luggage with one hand. Stands on its own when folded.
- Front, swivel lock wheels. Simple, one-touch, rear wheel braking system.
- Includes a rain cover with purchase.
- Recommended for ages birth to 33 pounds or 45" tall.
- Spot clean.
- To see our entire collection of strollers and learn more, check out our Strollers Quality Guide
- Dimensions & Care
- Stroller (open): 21.5" wide x 34.75" long x 41" high
- Stroller (folded): 21.5" wide x 32.75" long x 12.5" high
- Weight: 20.5 pounds
- Clean the frame, plastic parts, and fabric with a damp cloth, but do not use abrasives or bleach.
- Do not use silicone lubricants as they will attract dirt and grime. Do not store your stroller in a damp place.
- Clean the stroller wheels regularly with water and remove any dirt.
- To ensure long-lasting use, wipe off this product with a soft, absorbent cloth after using it in rainy weather.
- Check regularly if everything functions properly. If any parts are torn, broken, or missing, stop using this product.
- Nuna customer service is happy to help you answer any questions you have regarding replacement parts, product questions, and returns.
- They can be reached 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Eastern standard time on Monday through Friday at 855-686-2872 or email them anytime at email@example.com
- Shipping & Returns
- This item ships directly from our manufacturer so ship times may vary.
- This item is only available to customers within the contiguous 48 states.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.