Nuna LEAF® Grow
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Inspired by a carefree float of a leaf on a breeze.
- Smart design allows chair to evolve with baby to big-kid size.
- Cozy organic infant insert easily removes as baby grows.
- Seat pad with 3-point harness is removable and transitions to a toddler seat.
- Toddler seat with mesh backing provides little breezes.
- Three recline positions. Move up. Down. And sway everywhere in between.
- Ultra smooth and quiet side-to-side motion.
- Removable GOTS™ certified organic inserts, cotton and dye. Certified GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards): This product meets the gold standard of textile production – it exceeds organic fiber requirements, contains no restricted chemicals and meets strict social responsibility standards.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids is proud to offer our Price Match Guarantee on qualified products. All it takes is a call or email and we’ll happily get you the best price. Some exclusions apply, to contact us or learn more, click here.
- Toy bar with plush toys included with purchase.
- Ideal angles for both playing and napping.
- Motion lasts unassisted with a gentle push for over 2 minutes.
- Motor free ride—no batteries, cords, buzz or noise.
- Easily locks in a stationary position for feeding or playtime.
- Seat simply detaches from base for storage or quick trips.
- Recommended use: Stage 1 with built-in harness. From birth until the child can sit upright or can climb out unassisted. Discontinue stage one use when infant can sit upright, push up on hands and knees or climb out unassisted (age around 5 months) and is unable to walk.
- Stage 2 without built-in harness: For use as a chair when the child is able to walk. Discontinue stage two use when child reaches 130 pounds.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 28" wide x 28.75" long x 17.75" high
- Weight: 15.5 pounds
- Follow vendor instructions for care.
- Nuna customer service is happy to help you answer any questions you have regarding replacement parts, product questions, and returns.
- They can be reached 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Eastern standard time on Monday through Friday at 855-686-2872 or email them anytime at email@example.com
- Shipping & Returns
- This item ships directly from our manufacturer so ship times may vary.
- This item is only available to customers within the contiguous 48 states.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.