Nuna x PBK Leaf™ Grow Baby Bouncer
Find & Pick a Store
- Populating store list please wait.
There are no stores within miles of you.
Try entering a new location or adjusting the distance.
Prices and promotions may vary in stores. We make every effort to give you current product availability information, but our store inventory is always changing so an item's availability cannot be guaranteed.
Earn $30.00 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
The Nuna LEAF Grow is a stylish seat that's designed specially for them. A gentle nudge from you starts a smooth and rhythmic side-to-side motion that lasts unassisted for over two minutes. It soundlessly operates without the use of batteries and its sway-safe base ensures that they're secure and relaxed. With breathable mesh backing and supersoft Oeko-Tex® Certified and GOTS Certified organic insert in our favorite Broken Arrow print, it's a safer and healthier choice for baby.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Nuna Leaf™ Grow Baby Bouncer is ultra smooth and quiet side to side motion, which lasts over two minutes with gentle push.
- Rock safe base and motion locking.
- Motor free ride—no batteries, cords, buzz or noise.
- Easily locks in a stationary position for feeding or playtime.
- Mesh backing provides little breezes and organic cotton insert is soft and light.
- Seat simply detaches from base for storage or quick trips.
- Removable insert is Certified GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards): This product meets the gold standard of textile production – it exceeds organic fiber requirements, contains no restricted chemicals and meets strict social responsibility standards.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Seat was inspired by carefree leaf floating on the breeze.
- Distinctive design was created from baby's point of view and works from playtime, lunchtime and mommy and daddy's chore times.
- Evolves from baby to big kid size up till child can climb out unassisted.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids is proud to offer our Price Match Guarantee on qualified products. All it takes is a call or email and we’ll happily get you the best price. Some exclusions apply, to contact us or learn more, click here.
- Stage 1 with built-in harness: From birth until the child can sit upright or can climb out unassisted. Discontinue stage one use when infant can sit upright, push up on hands and knees or climb out unassisted (age around 5 months) and is unable to walk.
- Stage 2 without built-in harness: For use as a chair when the child is able to walk. Discontinue stage two use when child reaches 130 pounds.
- Toy bar is padded, easily attaches to the leaf and has 3 toys for baby to play with.
- Machine wash insert and seat pad, spot clean base.
- Overall: 28" wide x 28.5" deep x 17.75" high
- Toy Bar: 11" wide x 3" thick x 14" high
- Weight: 12.5 pounds
- Machine wash soft insert and seat cover.
- Clean base and seat frame with a damp cloth and a mild detergent and dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive household cleaners.
- Nuna customer service is happy to help you answer any questions you have regarding replacement parts, product questions, and returns.
- They can be reached 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Eastern standard time on Monday through Friday at 855-686-2872 or email them anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org
- This item ships directly from our manufacturer so ship times may vary.
- This item is only available to customers within the contiguous 48 states.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.