Nuna DEMI™ Grow Stroller
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Simple, innovative design is what sets Nuna apart from other brands – and the Nuna DEMI™ Grow Stroller is no exception! With 23 configurations, this stroller accommodates both a baby and their sibling. The customizable dual suspension™ allows for easy riding on rough terrain or smooth surfaces, and the one-touch central braking system makes the stroller easy to stop. And for all those outings, the oversized removable, extendable and protective UPF 50+ canopy with a pull-out dream drape™ provides your little ones with additional sun coverage.
Please note: Beginning on July 5, 2018 all DEMI™ grow shipments will now include a car seat ring adapter, in addition to one set of post adapters. There will be no change in retail and will continue at $799.95.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Nuna DEMI™ Grow Stroller with Sibling Seat converts easily from a single stroller to a double stroller with 23 configurations for single, double or twin modes.
- Upper seat can be reversed to face forward or face parent.
- Custom dual suspension™ can be customized for either rough terrain or smooth surfaces.
- One-touch central braking system makes the stroller easy to stop.
- Foam-filled tires and all-wheel suspension make the ride smooth for your children, while fenders protect the children from debris and dirt.
- Luxe leatherette parent push bar, gives the stroller unique style and elegance.
- Oversized removable, extendable and protective UPF 50+ canopy with pull-out dream drape™ for additional sun coverage.
- Changes easily for all-season seat with mesh peek-a-boo window for increased ventilation.
- Simple one hand, 3 position reclining seat.
- 5-point, anti-loop, height adjustable buckle system keeps your children secure.
- Easily folds using two toggles and stands on it's own when folded.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids is proud to offer our Price Match Guarantee on qualified products. All it takes is a call or email and we’ll happily get you the best price. Some exclusions apply, to contact us or learn more, click here.
- Stroller frame includes convenient carry handle and roomy storage basket.
- Storage basket has flip-up compartment in rear which keeps items secure.
- You can attach a car seat (or 2) a bassinet (or 2) or 2 toddler sibling seats.
- Compatible with the Nuna PIPA™ and PIPA™ Lite infant car seats with included adapters or with DEMI™ bassinet (all sold separately).
- Stroller seats accommodate children from 6 months to 50 pounds.
- Bassinet, Sibling Seat, Wheeled Travel Bag and Latch Guides are all sold separately.
- To see our entire collection of strollers and learn more, check out our Strollers Quality Guide
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall (open): 24" wide x 33.5" deep x 44.5" high
- Overall (folded): 36" wide x 23.5" deep x 16" high
- Storage Basket: 19" wide x 9.5" deep x 15.5" high
- Hood (Extended): 16" wide x 15" deep x 28" high
- Stroller Weight: 27 pounds
- Bassinet Weight: 11.5 pounds
- Sibling Seat Weight: 8 pounds
- Stroller seats accommodate children from 6 months to 50 pounds, or up to 45" tall
- Wipe frame with soft, damp cloth.
- Rinse wheels regularly to dislodge dirt and grime, dry thoroughly.
- Check for loose parts regularly and tighten as needed.
- DO NOT use silicone lubricants, abrasive cleaners or bleach.
- Always dry thoroughly if used in rainy weather, before storing.
- Fabric is machine washable in cold water; gentle cycle only.
- Line dry.
- DO NOT bleach, tumble dry, iron or dry clean.
- Nuna customer service is happy to help you answer any questions you have regarding replacement parts, product questions, and returns.
- They can be reached 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Eastern standard time on Monday through Friday at 855-686-2872 or email them anytime at email@example.com
- Shipping & Returns
- This item ships directly from our manufacturer so ship times may vary.
- This item is only available to customers within the contiguous 48 states.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.