Nuna COVE™ Aire Travel Crib
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
The nuna® COVE aire is a sleek travel crib that lets you bring baby’s sleep space wherever you go. A removable napper with a three-point harness and customizable recline provide the best in comfort as they nap. And when they get older, this travel crib doubles as a play yard with ventilated mesh so it’s breathable. It folds with one hand for easy takedown when you’re ready to go home.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Keep them close in our play yard that doubles as a bedside crib.
- COVE aire’s revolutionary design starts with a customizable reclined napper that removes to reveal the full-size bassinet.
- As baby gets older, unzip the bassinet for the perfect play space.
- Padded edges prevent finger pinches.
- Above-ground base keeps baby draft-proof. Skid-proof feet keep quiet and still.
- Its advanced air design™ provides 360° ventilation for ultimate airflow from every angle with all mesh sides, floor and mattress.
- When used as a bassinet or play yard, this space-saving solution supports the AAP's recommendations for creating a safe sleep environment by sharing the parent’s bedroom – but not the same sleeping surface – for at least the first year.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- COVE aire grows with your child from newborn through toddler years.
- Folds easily with one hand.
- Sturdy aluminum zig-zag frame.
- Ventilated mattress panels can be easily removed for deep cleaning.
- Napper: Birth to 15 lb (approx. 5 months of age).
- Bassinet: Birth to 15 lb (approx. 5 months of age).
THIS SET INCLUDES
- Set includes: GOTS-certified organic sheet, napper and carry bag.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 24.5" wide x 40" long x 30" high
- Recommended for use up to 30 pounds or up to 35" tall
- Weight: 22 lbs (without bassinet or napper)
- Never leave child unattended in this product. This product is not intended for prolonged periods of sleeping. Always use the restraint.
- Discontinue use of the napper when the child begins to roll over or can pull up on sides.
- Discontinue use of the bassinet when the child begins to push up on hands and knees.
- NEVER use this product if there are any loose or missing fasteners, loose joints, broken parts, or torn mesh/fabric. Check before assembly and periodically during use.
- To wash your napper, undo the hook and loop fasteners on the under side of the napper and pull the board out. NEVER use the napper without the board installed.
- To wash your mattress, remove the three boards by unfastening the zipper and pulling the boards out.
- ALWAYS fasten the zipper on the mattress before washing. Refer to the care label attached to the fabric for washing and drying instructions.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.