Noe Diaper Tote
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Our Noe Diaper Tote makes for a stylishly discreet on-the-go bag for baby’s outings. Two handles and a removable, adjustable cross-body strap lets you change up your wearing style. A changing pad and plenty of interior pockets for your little one’s take-along necessities make this a must-have for any busy parent.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Versatile and simple tote design with essential pockets that won’t leave you searching for what you need when you need it.
- Made of 100% canvas with nylon-lined interior and nylon changing pad.
- Diaper bag and changing pad wipe clean.
- Diaper bag features a zipper closure for the main compartment, a zippered exterior pocket, two interior pockets designed for bottles as well as two additional elastic pockets big enough for wipes, toys or blankets.
- Trim is made of durable cotton webbing.
- Features adjustable shoulder strap, dog-leash clip and bottom feet to keep your bag off the ground.
- Includes cushioned, folding changing pad with Velcro closure.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Changing pad measures 14" wide by 21.5" long.
- Spot clean.
- To see our collection of diaper bags and learn more, check out our Diaper Bags Quality Guide
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 14" wide x 7" deep x 14" high
- Interior: 13.75" wide x 6.75" deep x 13.75" high
- Zip Interior pocket (1): 12" wide x 8.5" high
- Elastic Interior Pockets: 6.5" wide x 10" high
- Handle: 1.75" wide x 9" drop
- Adjustable Shoulder Strap: 21" minimum; 39" maximum
- Changing Pad (unfolded): 14" wide x 21.5" long
- Changing Pad (folded): 14" wide x 6" long
- Wipe with a soft, damp cloth.
- Blot to remove excess water.
- Air dry.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.