Naturepedic® Organic Mattress
Organic cotton fabric and fill creates a natural sleep space for your child. Plus, the encased coils provide firm and enduring support that will last for countless years. This piece is GREENGUARD Gold Certified and meets strict chemical emissions limits to contribute to cleaner air.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Made with 100% organic cotton. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic pesticides and synthetic fertilizers.
- Mattress features exclusive Pottery Barn Kids quilt pattern on exterior and interior is filled with 100% certified organic cotton.
- Encased coils provide comfortable firm support.
- Certified GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard): This product meets the gold standard of textile production – it exceeds organic fiber requirements, contains no restricted chemicals and meets strict social responsibility standards.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- One sided design.
- Reinforced edge support for long-lasting durability.
- No questionable chemicals, including phthalates, perfluorinated compounds (PFCs), formaldehyde, pesticides, chemical glues/adhesives, and GMOs.
- No polyurethane foam, flame retardant chemicals, or chemical flame barriers.
- Allergy friendly design made without common allergens, latex and soy.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Twin: 38" wide x 75" long x 9" high
- Full: 53" wide x 75" long x 9" high
- Mattresses meet or exceed Federal regulations for flammability.
- 10 year manufacturer limited warranty.
- Made in USA with domestic and imported materials.
- For easy shipping and delivery, the mattress is compressed and roll packed. It will arrive in a box for easy carrying and set up in minutes.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 38" wide x 75" long x 9" high
- Weight: 62 pounds
- Overall: 53" wide x 75" long x 9" high
- Weight: 78 pounds
- Mattress Care instructions are located on the warranty card each consumer receives.
- If you have to spot clean do not saturate the mattress; a mattress protector is the preferred recommendation.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made-to-order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.