Naturepedic® Organic Ultra Light 2 Stage Crib Mattress
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Organic and comfortable for your baby, this mattress features cotton fabric and filling that provides a pure, natural sleep space for your growing toddler. The cover is waterproof and boasts a supportive and snug fit for their bed. This piece is GREENGUARD Gold Certified and meets strict chemical emission limits to contribute to cleaner air.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Made with organic cotton fabric and filling.
- Patented food-grade waterproofing made with non-GMO sugarcane.
- Allergy-friendly design made without common allergens latex and soy.
- No questionable chemicals, including phthalates, perfluorinated compounds (PFCs), formaldehyde, pesticides, chemical glues/adhesives, and GMOs.
- No polyurethane foam, vinyl/PVC or chemical flame barriers.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Weighs only 11 pounds for easy sheet changes.
- Edge support and square corners for a snug fit.
- Certified GOTS® (Global Organic Textile Standard), which ensures that the material is organic in both raw fiber and finished product. It also ensures that the quality is higher.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for crib use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted crib sheets have elastic around the tip and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the crib bumper.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Waterproof seamless design is easy to clean and prevents moisture penetration.
- Meets all Federal flammability standards without the need for any chemical flame barriers or other flame retardant chemicals or barriers.
- Lifetime limited warranty.
- Crafted in the USA from domestic and imported materials.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 27.25" wide x 51.75" long x 6" high
- Weight: 11 pounds
- Spot clean with soft damp cloth.
- Blot to remove excess water.
- Air dry.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.