Naturepedic Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Pad
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
This mattress pad is made with two layers of supersoft organic jersey cotton for maximum comfort and flexibility with an in between the two layers. It features DrySleep™ technology, which prevents spills, leaks and dirt from passing through to the mattress. The versatile design fits 9-inch to 15-inch mattress depths with an organic cotton skirt and full elastic perimeter. Naturepedic is a GOTS certified organic bedding manufacturer and has earned the trust of parents and doctors across the country.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Two layers of jersey organic cotton fabric for maximum comfort and flexibility - Top and Bottom.
- Soft organic cotton flannel surface / waterproof core.
- DrySleep™ technology effectively blocks liquids from passing through, while allowing some water vapor to escape to promote a more comfortable sleep.
- Certified GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards): This product meets the gold standard of textile production – it exceeds organic fiber requirements, contains no restricted chemicals and meets strict social responsibility standards.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Ultra-thin waterproof barrier in center.
- Protects mattress from spills, leaks, and dirt.
- Fitted design with organic cotton skirt and full elastic perimeter.
- Dimensions & Care
- Twin: 38" wide x 75" long x 17" deep
- Twin XL: 38" wide x 80" long x 17" deep
- Full: 53" wide x 75" long x 17" deep
- Queen: 60" wide x 80" long x 17" deep
- King: 76" wide x 80" long x 17" deep
- Cal King: 72" wide x 84" long x 17" deep
- Machine wash, per vendor guidelines; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.