Lullaby Earth Breeze 2-Stage Crib Mattress
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Designed specifically for parents who are seeking a healthier option to the chemicals used in conventional crib mattresses, the Lullaby Earth Breeze Air Crib Mattress consists of a non-toxic waterproof mattress and a removable washable, waterproof, breathable pad. It is non-toxic, waterproof, hygienic, and provides proper support—giving you everything you need for your baby's safe sleep. This mattress also uses a dual-firmness design that grows with your child and flips from a firm infant side to a cushion firm toddler side.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Made of food-grade polyethylene with a polyester fill.
- Consists of a non-toxic waterproof mattress and a removable washable, waterproof, breathable pad. It is non-toxic, waterproof, hygienic, and provides proper support that gives you everything you need for your baby's safe sleep.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Two-in-one design features a firm surface for infants and a cushion firm surface on the other side for toddlers.
- Weighs only 8 pounds for easy sheet changes.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for crib use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted crib sheets have elastic around the tip and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the crib bumper.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Seamless design is easy to clean and prevents moisture penetration.
- Meets all Federal flammability standards without the need for any chemical flame barriers or other flame retardant chemicals or barriers.
- Lifetime limited warranty.
- Crafted in America from domestic and imported materials.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 27.5" wide x 52" long x 6" high
- Weight: 8 pounds
- Spot clean the mattress with a soft, damp cloth.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.