west elm x pbk Washed Cotton Baby Bedding
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Our Washed Cotton Baby Bedding boasts neutral-toned, playful patterns to give your nursery a naturally chic look. Thought-out details like reversible, hand-embroidered Bird Pillow and hypoallergenic pieces provide their bed with lasting style and maximum comfort. Plus, the crib fitted sheet is Oeko-Tex Certified and certified to GOTS so both you and your baby can rest easy knowing that their cozy sheets are safe and free of harmful chemicals.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Quilt is expertly stitched by hand.
- Quilt is filled with 100% recycled polyester batting.
- Embroidered Bird Pillow is hand-embroidered.
- Both pillows reverse to solid white and have center opening.
- Crib fitted sheets have elastic around the top and bottom only (rather than the entire edge) for added safety.
- Quilt is Organic Content Standard (OCS) certification. Textiles made of organically grown materials according to the Organic Content Standard guarantees the traceability and integrity of the raw materials during all the manufacturing stages.
- Hypoallergenic to protect against allergens and create a healthy sleep environment.
- Crib fitted sheets are Oeko-Tex® Certified: tested in a third-party lab and verified to be free from over 300 harmful substances.
- Crib fitted sheets are certified to GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards): This product meets the gold standard of textile production – it exceeds organic fiber requirements, contains no restricted chemicals and meets strict social responsibility standards.
- Crib fitted sheets are made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Learn more.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Quilt is made of 100% cotton percale. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultra breathability.
- Percale weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft matte finish while providing durability and wears well over time.
- Quilt and Embroidered Linework Sham are reactive-dyed – Dye reacts to the fiber and becomes part of the fiber, resulting in excellent wash-fastness.
- TENCEL® crib fitted sheet is made of of 100% TENCEL®. TENCEL® is a natural fiber made from wood pulp. It is 100% bio-degradable, anti-bacterial, has 50% greater moisture absorbency than cotton and offers exceptional comfort in the fabric.
- Crib fitted sheets are made of 100% organic cotton. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilizers.
- Embroidered Bird Pillow is made of 100% wool. Wool provides a super soft feel, and has a natural ability to resist staining and soiling.
- Embroidered Bird Pillow reverses to 100% cotton.
- Embroidered Linework Sham is made of 100% cotton. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultra breathability.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for crib use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted crib sheets have elastic around the top and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the crib bumper.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pillow Covers and pillow insert are sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- Quilt: 36" wide x 50" long
- Crib Fitted Sheet: 27.5" wide x 52" long; fits mattresses up to 10" deep
- Embroidered Bird Pillow: 20" wide x 12" high
- Embroidered Linework Sham: 18" square
- Machine wash following vendor recommendations for temperature; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.