My First Molded Back Play Chair
Featuring a hip, contemporary design, this My First Molded Back Play Chair is perfectly sized for younger kids and is an excellent addition to their playroom. It boasts a two-toned element to up the cool factor, a plush cushion for extra comfort and solid wood legs so it’s a sturdy place to sit.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Chair seat is expertly crafted from polypropylene and has solid beech wood legs.
- Chair seat is filled with foam.
- Black hardware is an attractive accent and provides stability to the chair legs.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Legs are finished in natural stain.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Durable, smooth surface is easy to clean.
- Pair the chair with any of the Pottery Barn Kids tables for a great place to study, play and create new memories.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Spot clean.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 14.5" wide x 14" deep x 22.5" high
- Seat: 14.5" wide x 14" deep x 14.5" high
- Weight: 12.5 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, dry cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made-to-order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.