Monique Lhuillier Ivory Toddler Quilt
Find & Pick a Store
- Populating store list please wait.
There are no stores within miles of you.
Try entering a new location or adjusting the distance.
Prices and promotions may vary in stores. We make every effort to give you current product availability information, but our store inventory is always changing so an item's availability cannot be guaranteed.
Earn $7.70 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
A warm and lofty new layer that is expertly handstitched to combine sophistication with minimalist chic. This elegant bedding set, made from pure cotton, will let your little one experience the softest and most luxurious night's sleep. Designed by world-renown fashion designer Monqiue Lhuillier, it marries together contemporary, whimsical and magical design aesthetic.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Quilt is expertly stitched by hand.
- Quilt and Sham reverses to solid ivory.
- Sham has envelope closure; pillow insert is sold separately.
- Fitted sheet has elastic around the top and bottom only (rather than the entire edge) for added safety.
- Fitted Sheet is 300-thread count.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Fitted sheet is made of 100% cotton sateen. A sateen weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a luxurious sheen while providing supreme softness and ultra durability.
- Quilt and Lumbar Sham are made of 100% cotton. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultra breathability.
- Quilt and Sham are yarn-dyed – Fibers are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colors.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Machine wash.
- Toddler Bedding Set includes crib fitted sheet, one pillowcase and toddler quilt.
- Crib Fitted Sheet: 27.5" wide x 52" long
- Sheet fits mattress up to 10"
- Quilt: 30" wide x 50" long
- Sham: 16" wide x 12" high
- Machine wash in warm water, gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.