Monique Lhuillier Changing Pad Cover
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Pure cotton velour keeps babies comfortable during diaper changes. Imagined with world-renown fashion designer Monique Lhuillier, it marries functionality with her contemporary, whimsical and magical design aesthetic.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Cover can easily be changed out for different look.
- Cover has elastic around the corners for added safety and keep cover firmly in place.
- Changing pad features a foam core and non skid bottom.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Made of 100% cotton velour. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish. Velour has stretch and the luxe feel of velvet. The combination of cotton and velour provide durability and ultra breathability.
- Changing pad (sold separately) is made of contoured vinyl.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- Changing Pad Cover: 16" wide x 32" long
- Changing Pad: 16" wide x 32" long x 4.5" high
Changing Pad Cover
- Machine wash warm water, gentle cycle.
- Only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry low; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Clean with a damp cloth and mild soap.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Dry completely before using.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.