Minna Rocker & Ottoman
This chic-meets-comfy rocking chair boasts a winged back and smaller armrests to offer plenty of shoulder and elbow space. Gently rolled arms and the hand-applied, multi-step Driftwood finish on the rocker rails and ottoman legs provide a tailored-meets-natural look. It’s carefully crafted with a solid hardwood frame and hardwood runners, and can be converted to a traditional armchair with the purchase of stationary feet.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Rocker and Ottoman are expertly crafted with solid hardwood frame.
- Wood is kiln-dried to prevent warping or bowing.
- Thick polyester padding provides depth and comfort.
- Rocker rails and ottoman legs are made of solid rubberwood.
- Finish on rocker rails and ottoman legs are hand-applied in multi-step process in Driftwood color.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Choose from multiple fabric choices to make the rocker and ottoman unique to you.
- Rocker rails are fixed and cannot be removed or replaced.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 30.5" wide x 37.5" deep x 34.5" high
- Seat: 20.5" wide x 23" deep x 6" thick
- Back: 29.5" wide x 21" high
- Arm: 4" wide x 17" long x 26" high
- Rockers: 2" wide x 34.5" long x 2.5" high
- Weight: 46.25 pounds
- Overall: 26.5" wide x 20.5" deep x 17" high
- Legs: 3" diameter, 5" high
- Weight: 14.5 pounds
- View content and care for our upholstery and slipcover fabrics.
- How to care for slipcovers and upholstered furniture.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made-to-order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
HOLIDAY RETURNS POLICY
To help with your holiday gift giving, we're extending our return policy. Gifts purchased between October 29, 2018 and December 24, 2018 may be returned or exchanged through January 31, 2019 when accompanied by a gift receipt or original receipt. You may return merchandise for a refund or replacement using our online return service.
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.