Mima Xari Champagne Stroller
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Elegance meets functionality in this mima Xari Champagne Stroller. Its champagne chassis gives it a luxe look and matching gilded accessories make it even more glamorous. This twist on the classic mima Xari stroller still has all the favorite features, including the patented “carrycot inside” system, which allows the carrycot to unzip and transition into a reversible or forward-facing seat with two height options and adjustable handle bar positions. A three-position recline function and highly resistant removable wheels with sports shoe technology make this contemporary all-in-one stroller a comfortable ride for your little one.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Champagne color combines perfectly with any Mima® collection.
- Choose a striking base color for the seat, canopy, basket covers and sleeves.
- Choose a starter pack to create your own unique Mima® Xari Stroller.
- Fabric is leatherette, which is easy to clean.
- Reversible seat with a patented "Carrycot Inside" system.
- The patented mima® "carrycot inside" system means that Xari can be used either as a carrycot or as a pushchair. With cleverly concealed zippers, the transformation from carrycot to seat and vice versa takes as little as 15 seconds.
- Two lidded storage baskets offer protection to your personal items while keeping them neatly out of sight. You can fold the stroller with items in basket, and without risk of falling out.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids is proud to offer our Price Match Guarantee on qualified products. All it takes is a call or email and we’ll happily get you the best price. Some exclusions apply, to contact us or learn more, click here.
- Easy to fold and unfold.
- The triple layered, fan-style canopy offers partial, minimal or total shade.
- Adjustable handle bar has three positions.
- Adjustable five-point safety harness with shoulder cushions.
- Highly resistant removable wheels, with sports shoe technology so they never deflate.
- Rear wheels feature foot brake system.
- Three-seat recline and two height settings.
- Easily switch from the carrycot to the seat unit once your baby is six months old or can sit unaided.
- Recommended for birth up to 37.5 pounds.
- Included: Seat with carrycot inside, chassis, canopy, carrycot apron, starter pack and rain cover.
- To see our entire collection of strollers and learn more, check out our Strollers Quality Guide
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall (open): 24.5" wide x 31" long x 45" high
- Overall (folded): 24.5" wide x 35" long x 16.5" high
- Handle: 19" long x 7" high
- Front Wheels: 7" diameter
- Back Wheels: 10" diameter
- Foot Rest: 12" wide x 7.5" high
- Under Storage Basket: 16" wide x 7" deep x 7" high
- Front Storage Basket: 12.5" wide x 7" deep x 6" high
- Weight: Chassis with Seat: 29.5 pounds
- Weight: Chassis with Carrycot: 26 pounds
- Weight: Carrycot with Mattress: 5.25 pounds
- The carrycot mattress, the seat cushion and the shoulder pads must be removed from the seat to be washed.
- Hand wash the carrycot mattress, the seat cushion and the shoulder pads in lukewarm water (maximum 30ºC or 86°F) with a PH neutral soap.
- Never use bleach, don’t put the cushions in the tumble dryer and do not iron them.
- Chassis: Always remove excess dirt (mud, dust…) and then clean with a damp cloth and a PH neutral cleaning agent before leaving to dry naturally.
- Periodically lubricate the wheels, hinges and sliding parts using an oil or silicone based lubricant. Don’t use thick oil as it will attract dust and grit that could damage the moving parts.
- Baby wipes are ideal for cleaning the seat, always carry them with you!
- To wash the carrycot, first remove the bottom board (becareful to put it back correctly afterwards.).
- Submerge the carrycot into a bath full of previously prepared lukewarm water and soap and wash by hand. While soaking, run a small bristled brush (for example a nail brush) across the surface.
- Rinse thoroughly and leave to dry, preferably on a grill surface so that the water can escape easily.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Mima Xari Car Seat Adaptor
Mima Xari Car Seat Adaptor
- Free & Fast Shipping