Mima Moon High Chair
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
The mima® Moon 2G High Chair is a complete 3-in-1 seating solution designed with innovative materials such as an aluminum frame and transparent polycarbonate for a sleek look and light, aerodynamic feel. This smart chair grows with them – first as a newborn lounger, then as a high chair and once they get older, as an elegant junior chair.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- mima® Moon 2G high chair allows you to adjust the seat with a press of a button on the base.
- Multi-angle seat recline system goes from seated to a reclined position for newborns.
- Five-point harness keeps baby safe and comfortable. Easily adjust the harness shoulder height as your baby grows.
- Lightweight aluminum frame.
- Shoulder pads are made from 80% polyurethane and 20% polyester for long-lasting durability.
- Booster seat is made from 100% polyurethane.
- Highchair is made from 40% polyurethane, 30% polyester and 30% EVA.
- Junior seat is made of 100% plastic.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids is proud to offer our Price Match Guarantee on qualified products. All it takes is a call or email and we’ll happily get you the best price. Some exclusions apply, to contact us or learn more, click here.
- Newborn lounger is recommended for ages 0 to 6 months.
- High chair is recommended for ages 6 to 36 months.
- Junior chair is recommended for ages 36 months up to 99 pounds.
- Machine wash.
THIS SET INCLUDES
- Base, pneumatic cylinder, high chair seat, junior chair seat, 1 safety harness, one safety bar, seat pad, two shoulder pads, food tray and footrest.
mima® Moon 2G high chair includes:
- To see our entire collection of high chairs and learn more, check out our High Chairs Quality Guide
- Dimensions & Care
- High chair: 21.75" wide x 25.75" deep x 47" high
- Tray: 9" wide x 19.5" long
- Legs: 17" up to 25" high
- Weight: 27 pounds
- The fabrics and plastics used, comply with the highest heat resistance standards. Nevertheless, the plastic could become yellowish over time. Direct exposure to sunlight will speed up this natural process; this is not considered to be a defect.
- Check moon on a regular basis and make sure that the locking devices and the other parts are kept in good condition.
- For a thorough cleaning, remove the seat cover and safety harness.
- Clean moon and its parts, including the tray with a damp cloth and a mild cleaning agent. Do not use abrasive detergents or whitening products.
- The tray can “not” be washed in the dishwasher.
- Clean the cover with a damp cloth and a mild detergent.
- Store completely dry and away from humid or damp storage areas.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to the direct sunlight.
- DO NOT: bleach, iron, dry clean or dry in clothes dryer.
- Periodically check all moving parts to ensure they are properly attached.
- Shipping & Returns
- This item ships directly from our manufacturer so ship times may vary.
- This item is only available to customers within the contiguous 48 states.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.