Milo Extra-Wide Dresser
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Sleek and chic, the Milo Extra Wide Dresser has plenty of space for all your clothes. Its modern design makes it perfect for contemporary homes. Easy gliding, roomy drawers make it so over-stuffing will never occur.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted from solid poplar wood, sapgum wood, ash veneers and MDF (medium density fiberboard).
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Masterfully crafted with mortise-and-tenon construction and tongue-and-groove joinery for structural integrity.
- Thoroughly finished on all sides with child-safe, water-based paint which provides durability, depth of color and richness to each piece of furniture.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Learn more.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery and waxed beech wood glides, which ensure smooth motion.
- Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- Designed with six spacious drawers with matching wooden drawer pulls.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven floors.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 56" wide x 19" deep x 33.5" high
- Drawer Interior (6): 25" wide x 15" deep x 5" high
- Legs: 54.5" wide x 17.5" deep x 5" high
- Clearance from Floor to bottom of Dresser: 2" high
- Weight: 161.5 pounds
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Milo Twin-over-Twin Low Bunk Bed