west elm x pbk Mid Century Toy Chest
Find & Pick a Store
- Populating store list please wait.
There are no stores within miles of you.
Try entering a new location or adjusting the distance.
Prices and promotions may vary in stores. We make every effort to give you current product availability information, but our store inventory is always changing so an item's availability cannot be guaranteed.
Earn $39.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Bring classic mid-century design to the playroom with this stylish toy chest. Inspired by iconic ‘50s and ‘60s silhouettes, it features gently tapered legs and a spacious interior to hold their favorite toys and books. Designed in collaboration with west elm.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Acorn finish is expertly crafted from solid eucalyptus wood, acacia veneers and MDF.
- White finish is expertly crafted from solid sap gum wood, basswood veneers and MDF.
- Acorn hardware is finished in black; white hardware is finished in silver.
- Finish is applied in child-safe water-based paint, which provides durability, depth of color and richness to each piece of furniture.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Perfect nursery storage for toys, books, blankets and linens.
- Trunk has air holes and ability to open from the inside for added safety.
- Top will lock into position when open, for added safety.
- Safety hinges ensure that the lid closes slowly and smoothly.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Overall: 30" wide x 17" deep x 21" high
- Interior: 28.5" wide x 15" deep x 13" high
- Weight: 57.75 pounds
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check to make sure all connections are tight.
- Re-tighten if necessary.
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.