west elm x pbk Mid Century Toy Chest
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Bring classic mid-century design to the playroom with this stylish toy chest. Inspired by iconic ‘50s and ‘60s silhouettes, it features gently tapered legs and a spacious interior to hold their favorite toys and books. Designed in collaboration with west elm.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Acorn finish is expertly crafted from solid eucalyptus wood, acacia veneers and MDF.
- White finish is expertly crafted from solid sap gum wood, basswood veneers and MDF.
- Acorn hardware is finished in black; white hardware is finished in silver.
- Finish is applied in child-safe water-based paint, which provides durability, depth of color and richness to each piece of furniture.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Perfect nursery storage for toys, books, blankets and linens.
- Trunk has air holes and ability to open from the inside for added safety.
- Top will lock into position when open, for added safety.
- Safety hinges ensure that the lid closes slowly and smoothly.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 30" wide x 17" deep x 21" high
- Interior: 28.5" wide x 15" deep x 13" high
- Weight: 57.75 pounds
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check to make sure all connections are tight.
- Re-tighten if necessary.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.