west elm x pbk Mid-Century 6-Drawer Changing Table
- Fair Trade
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Brought to you in collaboration with west elm, our GREENGUARD Gold certified Mid-Century Nursery Collection combines timeless style with durable craftsmanship. Each piece is made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility from sustainably sourced wood that's kiln-dried for extra strength, complete with child-safe, water-based finishes. This changing table has six roomy drawers for storage and a topper that keeps changing pads firmly in place. Best of all, the topper is easily removed when your diaper-changing days are through.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Acorn-finished dresser is expertly crafted from solid Eucalyptus wood, engineered wood, beech wood, Acaccia veneers and MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard).
- White-finished dresser is expertly crafted from solid poplar wood, engineered wood, beech wood and MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard).
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Masterfully crafted with mortise-and-tenon construction and frame-and-panel joinery for structural integrity.
- Drawer features waxed wooden glides that ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stop keeps drawer securely in place.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Finish is applied in multi-step process using child-safe, water-based paint. The paint provides durability, richness and depth of color to each piece.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. For a product to become Fair Trade Certified™, factories must meet a rigorous set of social, environmental and economic standards to create a safe and healthy workplace, with a special emphasis on protection for women and empowering employees.
- Wood is FSC® certified. Forest Stewardship Council means that Pottery Barn Kids is using wood from forests that are responsibly managed, socially beneficial, environmentally conscious and economically viable.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Dresser is equipped with six roomy drawers.
- Removable topper secures with metal brackets (included). A layer of felt on the underside protects the dresser’s surface.
- Use with our Changing Pad & Organic Matelasse Changing Pad Cover (both sold separately).
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven floors.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Extra-Wide Dresser and Topper: 56" wide x 18" deep x 39" high
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 56" wide x 18" deep x 36" high
- Top: 56" wide x 18" deep x 1" thick
- Drawer Interior (6): 24.5" wide x 14" deep x 5.5" high
- Distance Drawer Extends: 9"
- Clearance from Floor to bottom of Dresser: 6" high
- Legs: 1.75" diameter, 8" high
- Weight: 152.5 pounds
- Overall: 54.5" wide x 17.5" deep x 3" high
- Large Compartment Interior: 32" wide x 16" deep x 2.5" high
- Small Compartment Interior: 20" wide x 16" deep x 2.5" high
- Weight: 15.75 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.