Add Your Own Photos
west elm x pbk Mid-Century 3-Drawer Changing Table
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Brought to you in collaboration with west elm, our GREENGUARD Gold certified Mid-Century Nursery Collection combines timeless style with durable craftsmanship. Each piece is made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility from sustainably sourced wood that's kiln-dried for extra strength, complete with child-safe, water-based finishes. This changing table has three roomy drawers for storage and a topper that keeps changing pads firmly in place. Best of all, the topper is easily removed when your diaper-changing days are through.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Acorn-finished dresser is expertly crafted from solid Eucalyptus wood, engineered wood, beech wood, Acaccia veneers and MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard).
- White-finished dresser is expertly crafted from solid poplar wood, engineered wood, beech wood and MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard).
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Masterfully crafted with mortise-and-tenon construction and frame-and-panel joinery for structural integrity.
- Drawer features waxed wooden glides that ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stop keeps drawer securely in place.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Finish is applied in multi-step process using child-safe, water-based paint. The paint provides durability, richness and depth of color to each piece.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. For a product to become Fair Trade Certified™, factories must meet a rigorous set of social, environmental and economic standards to create a safe and healthy workplace, with a special emphasis on protection for women and empowering employees.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Dresser is equipped with three roomy drawers.
- Removable topper secures with metal brackets (included). A layer of felt on the underside protects the dresser’s surface.
- Use with our Changing Pad & Organic Matelasse Changing Pad Cover (both sold separately).
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven floors.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Dresser and Topper: 36" wide x 18" deep x 39" high
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 36" wide x 18" deep x 36" high
- Top: 36" wide x 18" deep x 1" thick
- Drawer Interior (3): 32" wide x 14" deep x 5.5" high
- Distance Drawer Extends: 9"
- Clearance from Floor to bottom of Dresser: 6" high
- Legs: 1.75" diameter, 8" high
- Weight: 104.75 pounds
- Drawer Weight Capacity: 20 pounds each
- Overall: 33.5" wide x 17.5" deep x 3" high
- Interior: 32" wide x 16" deep x 2.5" high
- Weight: 11 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.