west elm x pbk Metallic Crib Skirt
Find & Pick a Store
- Populating store list please wait.
There are no stores within miles of you.
Try entering a new location or adjusting the distance.
Prices and promotions may vary in stores. We make every effort to give you current product availability information, but our store inventory is always changing so an item's availability cannot be guaranteed.
Earn $2.70 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Much like a bed skirt, a crib skirt adds polish while concealing the empty space below your baby's crib. This metallic skirt has split corners that make it easy to fit over the mattress platform and down the inner crib sides. It was designed in collaboration with west elm.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Features a metallic print.
- Crib skirt is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts; four-sided skirt fits around the entire crib.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Made of 60% cotton and 40% viscose. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave which gives the fabric a soft finish while the cotton/viscose blend provide durability and ultra breathability.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for crib use (Fitted crib sheets have elastic around the top and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety) along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the crib bumper.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Machine wash.
- Crib Skirt: 27.5" wide x 51.5" long; 9.5" drop
- Machine wash, in cold water, gentle cycle.
- Only use non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Remove promptly.
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.