Add Your Own Photos
Merced Glider & Ottoman
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
With its clean lines and sides that slope into curved arms, this modern rocking chair blends timeless and modern design elements. Extra-thick cushioning and a sturdy hardwood frame combine welcoming comfort with strength and longevity. This piece is GREENGUARD Gold Certified and meets strict chemical emissions limits to contribute to cleaner air.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from polywood and solid hardwood and upholstered in washed grainsack or a linen blend fabric.
- Polyester-wrapped flame-retardant-free cushions for a firmer feel.
- No-sag sinuous springs provide cushion support.
- Base finished in driftwood.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Chair and ottoman both glide.
- Polywood is plastic lumber made from recycled materials, such as milk and detergent bottles.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest safety standards.
- Crafted in America by our own master artisans from local and Imported materials.
- This collection is available upholstered.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 30" wide x 37" deep x 42" high
- Back (without cushion): 42" high
- Seat: 23.5" wide x 23.5" deep x 6.5" thick
- Seat Cushion: 24" wide x 26" deep x 5" thick
- Lumbar Back Cushion: 24" wide x 8" high x 3" thick
- Arm Height: 2" wide x 20" deep x 25" high
- Weight: 82 pounds
- Overall: 23.5" wide x 18.5" deep x 19" high
- Seat: 23.5" wide x 18.5" deep x 5" thick
- Weight: 33 pounds
- View content and care for our upholstery and slipcover fabrics.
- For more information on fabric options: Fabric Guide.
- For more information on performance fabric options: Performance Fabric Guide.
- How to care for slipcovers and upholstered furniture.
- Shipping & Returns
UNLIMITED FLAT RATE DELIVERY
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered with our white glove service for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.