Add a Photo
west elm x pbk Organic Matelasse Changing Pad Cover
Matelasse weaving gives this 100% organic cotton changing pad cover plush texture. Durable elastic on all four corners keep it firmly in place, yet easily removable for machine washing. It was designed in collaboration with west elm.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Cover can easily be changed out for different look.
- Cover has elastic around the corners for added safety and to keep cover firmly in place.
- Certified GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards): This product meets the gold standard of textile production – it exceeds organic fiber requirements, contains no restricted chemicals and meets strict social responsibility standards.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Changing Pad Cover is made of 100% organic cotton. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultra breathability.
- Changing pad (sold separately) is made of contoured vinyl.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- Changing Pad Cover: 16" wide x 31.5" long
- Changing Pad: 16" wide x 32" long x 4.5" high
Changing Pad Cover
- Machine wash warm on a gentle cycle.
- Only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry low; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Clean with a damp cloth and mild soap.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Dry completely before using.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made-to-order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.