Double Market Bin with Divider
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Our market bins are expertly crafted and boast a clean aesthetic to combine smart design with enduring style. The slanted front panel keeps toys, books, crafts and more in place after they're tossed in. Stack them up or line them up to build additional storage space.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from solid hard wood and MDF.
- Our exclusive finishes are applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Market Bins are stackable: (2) Single Market Bins can be stacked with (1) Double Market Bin and (1) Double Market Bin with Divider.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- All Pottery Barn Kids juvenile products are tested at 3rd party CPSC accredited labs to meet or exceed all industry voluntarily and regulatory safety requirements.
- Spot clean.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
- Dimensions & Care
Single Market Bin
- Overall: 17" wide x 17" deep x 12" high
- Interior: 12" wide x 12" deep x 11" high
- Weight: 17.5 pounds
Double Market Bin
- Overall: 32" wide x 17" deep x 13.5" high
- Weight: 34 pounds
Double Market Bin with Divider
- Double Market Bin with Divider: 32" wide x 17" deep x 13.5" high
- Cubby Interior: (2) 14.5" wide x 12.5" deep x 11" high
- Weight: 37.25 pounds
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry lint-free cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, dry cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, or furniture polish on our lacquered finish.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.