Madison Standalone Bookrack
Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Designed to hold books face forward, this bookrack keeps favorite titles on display and makes it easy for kids to choose what they want to read. With an open storage compartment below, bins and baskets can hold toys, crafts and even more books.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted of solid poplar wood and MDF (medium density fiberboard).
- Constructed using tenon/tongue-and-groove joinery, which ensures stability and added strength.
- Hand finished in layers for exceptional richness and sealed with a protective, child-safe lacquer.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Stand features 3 shelves to display books and large cubby for extra storage.
- Use our storage baskets (sold separately, see selection below) in the large cubby for easy storage solution.
- Features cord cut-out on bottom cubby.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Bookrack: 28.5" wide x 14" deep x 34" high
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 28.5" wide x 14" deep x 34" high
- Useable Shelf Space (3): 26" wide x 3.5" deep x 2.5" high
- Cubby Interior: 26" wide x 13" deep x 10.5" high
- Clearance from Floor to Bottom: 1" high
- Weight: 47 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.