Add a Photo
Madeline Storage Desk & Hutch
This beautiful heirloom piece creates the perfect workspace for your little one. Featuring ample room for their school supplies and four storage cubbies for other treasures and keepsakes, our desk and hutch boasts unparalleled design and craftsmanship that will last for years to come.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly constructed with mortise-and-tenon and tongue-and-groove joinery for high quality structural integrity.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery and solid beech wood glides which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Detailed with molded side panels and edges, and fluted legs for heirloom appeal.
- Hutch equipped with four storage cubbies, corkboard back panel and a cutout for routing cords.
- Features nylon glides with levelers for even stability on uneven floors.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. They're refundable if returned within 30 days.
- To see our entire collection of Madeline furniture and learn more, check out our Madeline Collection
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 45" wide x 22" deep x 30" high
- Desktop: 1" thick
- Top Keyboard Drawer: 21" wide x 15" deep x 1" high
- Side Drawer Interior (2): 12" wide x 13" deep x 5" high
- Open space for chair: 24" wide x 22" deep x 24" high
- Weight: 105 pounds
- Overall: 45" wide x 11" deep x 18" high
- Cubby Interior (4): 7.5" wide x 9.5" length x 7.5" high
- Corkboard: 21" wide x 11.5" high
- Weight: 46 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Returns
UNLIMITED FLAT RATE DELIVERY
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered with our white glove service for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
- All non-upholstered furniture items will arrive within 7 to 10 business days in most metropolitan areas.**
QUICK SHIP: 2-4 Weeks for in-stock fabrics within the Metropolitan Area
- Quick-Ship items are generally delivered in 2-4 weeks within the Metropolitan area. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
SPECIAL ORDER: 8-10 Weeks, 10+ weeks
- Made to Order items are generally delivered within 8-10 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. There are a few items that will be deliever within 10+ weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.