Mackenzie Pink Navy Glow-in-the-Dark Moons Water Bottles
- Free & Fast Shipping
Find & Pick a Store
- Populating store list please wait.
There are no stores within miles of you.
Try entering a new location or adjusting the distance.
Prices and promotions may vary in stores. We make every effort to give you current product availability information, but our store inventory is always changing so an item's availability cannot be guaranteed.
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Featuring exclusive prints from our school and travel gear, these top-quality water bottles and food containers keep their favorite drinks and food hot or cold, while making it easy on the planet.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Insulated bottles are made with a stainless steel interior and polypropylene cap. Finished in our exclusive prints and fun colors; no liner needed.
- Insulated bottles have a silicone straw to reach all the way to bottom so you won't miss that last drop.
- Push-button pop-up lid makes it easy to open and has a lock to prevent spills and leaks.
- Vacuum-valve stopper prevents leakage when completely pressed down.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Slim design fits most bottle/cup holders; opening fits large ice cubes.
- For best results, pack upright with cap closed.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Lightweight and reusable.
- Hypoallergenic and fade resistant.
- Each piece is BPA- and lead-free.
- Personalization is available for an additional charge.
Medium Insulated Bottle
- Overall: 2.75" diameter, 7.25" high
- Straw: 5.25" long
- Fluid Capacity: 12 fluid ounces
Large Insulated Bottle
- Overall: 3" diameter, 10" high
- Fluid Capacity: 17 fluid ounces
- Thoroughly wash before first use.
- Dishwasher safe.
- When washing remove the lid, straw, and silicone spout to ensure they get cleaned thoroughly.
- Not for use with a microwave.
- Avoid liquids hotter than 120° F.
- Do not use with carbonated drinks as they can cause the drinking spout to forcefully eject.
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.