Lullaby Crib Mattress
Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Our Lullaby Crib Mattress offers the utmost in comfort and support.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Durable reinforced seam and fabric bindings offer long-lasting performance.
- 120 interlocking coils provide optimal support.
- Natural cotton wrap, sleep firm layers and thermo-bonded polyester layers.
- Mattress edge has a reinforced border wire and Innofoam corner wraps.
- Toddler side has convoluted foam comfort layer.
- All foams are CertiPUR-US® certified which certifies the foams are made without PBDE flame retardants, mercury, lead and other heavy metals.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Two-in-one design features a firm surface for infants on one side and a foam-cushioned surface on the other side for toddlers.
- Each side features a distinct design: The infant side is grey with wihite moons and stars; toddler side is white with grey moons and stars.
- Vinyl mattress surface is waterproof and easy to keep clean.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Limited 35-year warranty.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards enacted by the US Product Safety Commission, the American Society of Testing Manufacturers and the Canadian Cribs and Cradles Regulations. See our crib safety tips
- Natural cotton fire protection wrap adds a layer of comfort and meets or exceeds all federal flammability standards.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 27.5" wide x 52" long
- Thickness: 6"
- Weight: 7 pounds
- Spot clean using mild soap and a damp cloth.
- Blot to remove excess water.
- Air dry thoroughly.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.