west elm x pbk Loop Rug
Earn $20.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Hand-tufted loops and knots create a subtle pattern on this wool and viscose rug for the versatility of a solid piece with a little more intrigue. Perfect for the nursery, it's designed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids in collaboration with west elm.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Cut pile has softness while resisting matting and crushing.
- Self-bound for enduring quality.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Rug is hand-tufted of 60% wool and 40% natural viscose, which provides a super soft feel, and has a natural ability to resist staining and soiling. Wool fiber is also naturally flame resistant, which makes it perfect for babies and kids.
- Non-slip backing is made of recycled canvas fabric with odorless synthetic latex adhesive, which makes it non-slip for added safety. The synthetic latex provides a more durable and flexible backing that reduces odor and extends the rug’s life; it does not present a risk to those with latex allergies nor does it dry out or break down over time.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately); combine or cut pads to fit your order.
- Dimensions & Care
- 5’ wide x 8’ long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 8’ wide x 10’ long (96" wide x 120" long)
- Approximately 0.5" thick
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal during initial month of use.
- Trim loose ends with scissors.
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust.
- Avoid prolonged moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning is recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.