Add Your Own Photos
Lola Swivel Glider & Ottoman
Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Channel vintage sophistication with this art deco-inspired nursery glider featuring sloped arms, a deep bucket-style seat and a sturdy base that swivels and glides. Plus, with lots of fabric choices, this chair is built for maximum comfort and lasting style.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Hardwood frame is kiln dried and corner blocked for structural integrity.
- Hypoallergenic to protect against allergens and create a healthy sleep environment.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
- Certified GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards): This product meets the gold standard of textile production – it exceeds organic fiber requirements, contains no restricted chemicals and meets strict social responsibility standards.
- Organic Content Standard (OCS) certification. Textiles made of organically grown materials according to the Organic Content Standard guarantees the traceability and integrity of the raw materials during all the manufacturing stages.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- The soft seat cushion cannot be removed.
- Chair is upholstered in beautiful blush colored velvet fabric made from 79% cotton and 21% polyester.
- Chair will swivel and glide.
- Ottoman is upholstered in same fabric.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Masterfully designed for exceptional comfort and rigorously tested for safety.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 39.5" wide x 38.5" deep x 36.5" high
- Diagonal Depth: 34"
- Seat: 24" wide x 24.5" deep
- Seat height from floor: 19"
- Back: 36.5" high
- Arm: 2" wide x 34" long
- Arm height from floor: 27.5"
- Weight: 77 pounds
- Overall: 30.5" wide x 20" deep x 19" high
- Weight: 26.5 pounds
- View content and care for our upholstery and slipcover fabrics.
- How to care for slipcovers and upholstered furniture.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.