Lionel™ Polar Express™ Train
- Free & Fast Shipping
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Journey to the North Pole in the Polar Express™ Train! Featuring authentic train sounds and light-up headlights, this magical locomotive will guide your little one’s way to Santa’s workshop.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Lionel™ Polar Express™ Train features battery-powered Berkshire-style locomotive.
- Authentic train sounds, including bell and whistle, and a working headlight.
- Handsomely detailed passenger coach.
- Fixed knuckle couplers.
- Remote control's clearly marked buttons allow train to go forward and reverse, sound the whistle, ring the bell and play "All aboard the Polar Express".
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Locomotive requires six C cell batteries (not included).
- Remote control is designed for easy use.
- Remote requires two AA batteries (not included).
- Recommended for ages 4 and up.
- Battery-powered steam locomotive and tender, Passenger coach, Observation car, 24 curved and eight straight plastic track pieces, and RC remote control.
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Click for details.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall Box: 24.25" wide x 6.25" thick x 18.25" high
- Straight Track: 3.75" wide x 6.5" long
- Curved Track: 3.75" wide x 7" long
- Remote Control: 3.25" wide x 6.25" high
- Locomotive: 3.25" wide x 12" long x 4.25" high
- Tender: 3.25" wide x 9" long x 4" high
- Coach: 4" wide x 13" long x 4.25" high
- Observation Car: 4" wide x 13.5" long x 4.25" high
- Overall Track: 50" diameter x 73" long
- Weight: 9 pounds
- Recommended for ages 4 and up.
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- It is very important to keep the track clean of dirt and grease. Wipe immediately with soft cloth if get dirt on tracks. This will ensure the train runs smoothly.
- Remove batteries before storing for any period of time.
- Always replace with new batteries.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.