Add Your Own Photos
Lilly Pulitzer Wingback Rocker & Ottoman
Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Bring the bright style of Lilly Pulitzer to your nursery with this plush rocker. Designed with a nursing mother’s needs in mind, it has a classic winged back and smaller armrests to offer more shoulder and elbow space. It’s carefully crafted with a solid hardwood frame and runners, and can be converted to a traditional armchair with the purchase of stationary feet. Imagined exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids by Lilly Pulitzer, the iconic brand that started with a juice stand and a shift dress in Palm Beach and has been making people smile ever since with its vibrant hand-painted prints.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Upholstered in 100% cotton canvas in Well Connected Conch Pink print.
- Expertly crafted with a kiln-dried hardwood and plywood frame and extra-thick padding on the arms and back.
- Sturdy hardwood runners provide smooth, quiet motion.
- Solid wood frame uses mortise and tenon joinery and is corner blocked for structural integrity.
- No-sag steel sinuous springs provide cushion support.
- Hypoallergenic to protect against allergens and create a healthy sleep environment.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Lofty extra-thick padding creates a luxurious rocker that is very comfortable.
- Rocker rails feature our Driftwood finish.
- Knobs on the front and back of the runners keep the chair stable as you rock or stand up.
- Lumbar pillow is sold separately.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- BPA-, Phthalate-, and Lead-free.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 34" wide x 42" deep x 38" high
- Height from Floor to Armrest: 26.5"
- Seat Cushion: 29" wide at front, 21.5" wide at back x 5" thick
- Back Cushion: 17.25" wide x 21.5" high x 5" thick
- Rockers: 35.5" long x 1.75" thick x 6.25" high
- Weight: 66 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 500 pounds
- Overall: 26.5" wide x 20.5" deep x 18.5" high
- Top Cushion: 26.5" wide x 20.5" deep x 5.5" thick
- Legs: 1.75" diameter, 5" high
- Weight: 15.5 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 500 pounds
- View content and care for our upholstery and slipcover fabrics.
- How to care for slipcovers and upholstered furniture.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.