Add Your Own Photos
Lilly Pulitzer Neckin Blackout Panel
Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Our Lilly Pulitzer Neckin’ Blackout Panel features a playful flamingo print that adds a pop of color to their windows. It’s crafted from pure cotton so it’s designed to last and block out light for a more restful sleep. Imagined exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids by Lilly Pulitzer, the iconic brand that started with a juice stand and a shift dress in Palm Beach and has been making people smile ever since with its vibrant hand-painted prints.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Made of 100% cotton and reverses to 100% polyester.
- Drapery panel is yarn-dyed. Fibers are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colors.
- Drapery panel has blackout lining.
- Reduces sound and blocks out light to darken room at bedtime amd naptime for a more restful sleep.
- This panel features our 4-in-1 top treatment via pole pocket, belt loop, clip rings or drapery rings so you can achieve the look you want.
- We offer a variety of window panels with different types of top treatments so you can hang them in multiple ways to achieve the look you want.
- BCI (Better Cotton Initiative) Certified: Assures that cotton fiber is grown following environmental management principles. By buying cotton products from Pottery Barn Kids, you're supporting responsible cotton production.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- 44" wide; available in three lengths
- Sold individually.
- Dry-clean only.
- For more information about construction, view our Windows Glossary
- Dimensions & Care
- 44" wide x 63" long
- 44" wide x 84" long
- 44" wide x 96" long
- Belt-loop Tabs: 1.25"
- Pole pocket: 3"
- Bottom hem: 4"
- Dry-clean only.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.
- Our Safety and Quality Commitment
At Pottery Barn Kids, we have a firm commitment to safety and quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from furniture to bedding to lighting. From there, we work with talented craftsmen and fabric industry leaders to build long-lasting products designed to last your family for years to come.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options and give tips on any room.
Nursery Bedding Safety Standards
- Bumper ties should always be secured tightly and positioned outside of the crib. When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, crib bumpers should be removed.
- Do not place decorative pillows in the crib while your baby is sleeping.
- View all of our nursery bedding safety tips.