Add Your Own Photos
Lilly Pulitzer Merced Glider & Ottoman
Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
In a range of exclusive Lilly Pulitzer prints, this modern glider blends timeless and modern design elements like clean lines and sides that slope into curved arms. Extra-thick cushioning and a sturdy hardwood frame combine welcoming comfort with strength and longevity. This piece is GREENGUARD Gold Certified and meets strict chemical emissions limits to contribute to cleaner air. Imagined exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids by Lilly Pulitzer, the iconic brand that started with a juice stand and a shift dress in Palm Beach and has been making people smile ever since with its vibrant hand-painted prints.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Upholstered in 100% cotton canvas in Well Connected Conch Pink print.
- Polyester-wrapped flame-retardant-free cushions.
- Frame is expertly crafted from engineered wood.
- No-sag steel sinuous springs provide cushion support.
- Base finished in driftwood.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Chair and ottoman both glide with gentle rocking.
- Chair includes lumbar pillow for matching lower-back support.
- Thick padding on arms and seat provide exceptional comfort.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Crafted in America by our own master artisans from local and Imported materials.
- This collection is available upholstered.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest safety standards.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 30" wide x 37" deep x 42" high
- Seat: 24" wide x 24" deep x 21" high
- Seat Cushion: 24" wide x 24" deep x 6.5" thick
- Lumbar Pillow: 24" wide x 8" high x 3" thick
- Arm Height: 2" wide x 25" high
- Weight: 82 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 250 pounds
- Overall: 23.5" wide x 18.5" deep x 19" high
- Seat: 23.5" wide x 18.5" deep x 5" thick
- Weight: 33 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 250 pounds
- View content and care for our upholstery and slipcover fabrics.
- How to care for slipcovers and upholstered furniture.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.