Lilly Pulitzer Dazzle Wearable Blanket
Earn $2.70 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Keep baby warm on the go with our Lilly Pulitzer Dazzle Wearable Blanket. Featuring a bright tropical print, it’s crafted from the same so-soft materials as their favorite blanket. Imagined exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids by Lilly Pulitzer, the iconic brand that started with a juice stand and a shift dress in Palm Beach and has been making people smile ever since with its vibrant hand-painted prints.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- 100% cotton made with organically grown cotton yarn. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultimate breathability.
- Designed to replace unsafe loose blankets in the crib.
- The wearable blanket has a zipper front closure and metallic print.
- Inverted zipper for easy diaper changes.
- Oeko-Tex® Certified: Tested in a third-party lab and verified to be free from over 300 harmful substances.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Available in small, medium, large and extra large.
- Small fits babies 0-6 months, 23-25".
- Medium fits babies 6-12 months, 25-28".
- Large fits babies 12-18 months, 28-31".
- Extra large fits babies 18-24 months, 31-4".
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 18" wide x 25" long
- Neck Opening: 3" wide
- Arm Opening: 3.75" wide
- Zipper: 20" long
- Recommended for ages 0-6 months
- Overall: 20.5" wide x 28" long
- Neck Opening: 3.25" wide
- Arm Opening: 4" wide
- Zipper: 23" long
- Recommended for ages 6-12 months
- Overall: 23" wide x 31" long
- Neck Opening: 3.5" wide
- Arm Opening: 4.25" wide
- Zipper: 24.5" long
- Recommended for ages 12-18 months
- Overall: 16" wide x 34" long
- Neck Opening: 3.75" wide
- Arm Opening: 4.5" wide
- Zipper: 27" long
- Recommended for ages 18-24 months
- Machine wash in cold water, gentle cycle.
- Only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron, as needed.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.
- Our Safety and Quality Commitment
At Pottery Barn Kids, we have a firm commitment to safety and quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from furniture to bedding to lighting. From there, we work with talented craftsmen and fabric industry leaders to build long-lasting products designed to last your family for years to come.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options and give tips on any room.
Nursery Bedding Safety Standards
- Bumper ties should always be secured tightly and positioned outside of the crib. When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, crib bumpers should be removed.
- Do not place decorative pillows in the crib while your baby is sleeping.
- View all of our nursery bedding safety tips.
You May Also Like
Lily Pulitzer Zebra Palm Muslin Swaddle Set
Lilly Pulitzer Zebra Palm Swaddle Set
- Free & Fast Shipping